It’s like there’s a new one every week. Sometimes twice a week. We’ve almost decided to start CamNewtonCommercials.com. And if we do, this one for Play 60, the NFL’s campaign to fight childhood obesity, will have a permanent place in the sidebar or something.
Related: Meet Cam Newton’s Windows Phone.
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans