The SEC released its 14-team conference game schedule today.
Here are the dates for the only games we care about.
Yep, Auburn apparently gets Georgia at home two years in a row “in order to maintain a balanced schedule for the 2014 season and beyond.”
* The tale of the A.U. “Squirrel” Club
* Celebrated Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn in ’81
* Auburn Parkour face plant featured on Tosh.0
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Georgia and Bama at home during the same season? That’s going to make for a crappy even-year season ticket.
Van P in Southern IL says
No, because we play UGA at home again the next year, too. So it’s an added bonus in ’13, and then back to normal in ’14.