More stats for Onterio. 115 yards against Arkansas will have him breaking into the top five for all purpose yards. Not bad for a guy too little for the SEC.
Graphic ‘n’ stats by Kenny Smith.
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Beer arrives in Auburn
* Dirty Auburn, Kinkiest Village of the Bizarre!
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
* R.E.M. in Auburn
* Auburn one of seven schools represented in new TOMS shoes line
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
I’m glad that McCalebb should push Dyer out of the top 10 career rushing. Mikey D doesn’t belong among that group of guys anymore.