It’s no Christmas miracle, but Cam Newton seems to have once again singled-out a young Auburn fan on which to bestow a blessing during today’s game against the Atlanta Falcons. The kingdom of Cam belongs to such as these.
Per the OA-News’ Ryan Wood, going into the fourth quarter the Blessed Individual was responsible for 209 of Panthers’ 286 yards, and two of their three touchdowns.
* LeBron James starts SuperCamming fad
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves Lady Hoggers
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?