The irony of an Auburn football player who wanted to be an undertaker being listed as Joy Jacobs rather than Jay Jacobs? Now that’s post-worthy stuff. That’s important. And since we’re here, here are the rest of four years worth of picture day prints (in random, unlabeled order of class year) of Auburn offensive tackle turned Auburn Athletic Director
Joy Jay Jacobs.
Photos via AU Special Collections.
* SHAKE IT, SHUG!
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn