Never let anyone tell you Auburn isn’t a Top 10 football program. I know it. You know it. Dani Santino knows it. And it’s her job to know it.
The main character on USA’s Necessary Roughness, Santino is a sports therapist who in the show’s most recent is episode is trying to figure out why the dude her employers, the New York Hawks, are eying for the draft did so poorly in the NFL Combine. Maybe he lacks confidence he can cut it with big boys like Kenny Irons (who shows up as an extra around the 10 second mark of the video below). After all, he did turn down offers from Top 10 schools like Auburn to go to East Mississippi State…
H/T Kate Allbrook.
Related: Mystery Auburn football game playing in background of ABC’s “Body of Proof.”
* The Iron Bowl according to “Big Fish”
* Auburn fans at ’73 Georgia game unwitting extras in 70′s exploitation flick?
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
At the 0:27 second mark, the white player with the mustache and chin beard is former Auburn special teamer Bailey Woods.
Brian “Smash” Williams from Dillon Panthers (Friday Night Lights TV show)