This is one of the pop-culture Auburn’ings more impressive for being seen than for what is seen. Because so little of it is seen—just several slivers… several mysterious slivers of Auburn vs. _______ on the TV in the background in the latest episode of “Body of Proof.”
Is it this year’s Georgia game? Last year’s Alabama game? The red painted end zone letters say neither; from what we can tell, the end zone letters in both Bryant-Denny and Sanford Stadium are white.
Our best guess: the 2006 Iron Bowl. What’s yours?
Eagle Eye Award of Eagle Eye Awards goes to Amy Roberts and @WDEAUB.
Know of any Auburn references in pop-culture? Drop us a line: email@example.com
* The Iron Bowl according to “Big Fish”
* Auburn fans at ’73 Georgia game unwitting extras in 70′s exploitation flick?
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton