What happened when Ron went home after the May 17th show, after the secret was revealed? Were papers filed? Did he go before a judge? We may never know.
What we do now know is that 20 years ago, Ron Anders was a judge himself. And judging by the looks of the ladies who went before him, there were no objections…
For more marvelous Marconi misadventures in Auburn history, tune in to The Drive—ESPN 1065 FM in Auburn / Opelika or online at www.espnau.com—Thurs. at 5 p.m. And for previous episodes, click here. (The backlog, by the way, is beginning to disappear. And there are some really good episodes coming up. Keep your click finger limber.)
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth