As if the Gap, the froyo, and our famous Chick-fil-A’s didn’t have you feeling like you were in a mall enough, a map of the Auburn University campus recently went up in Ross Square between Samford Hall and the old Foy.
Speaking of Foy, they’re not sure how many of the maps have been or will be installed.
Photo by Mark Nugent.
Do you want TWER to keep on keepin’ on? Do you have $5 a month?
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Seems weird to me since we’ve never had these before, but I’m sure they will be helpful to visitors. I saw another one today outside the Quad Center, facing Quad Drive.
paul the oracle says
They are all out of dated maps already.. tennis courts are gone as is the ole football dorms and parking lot. At the football complex.(does anyone know what they are doing with those areas?) Not to mention the new act is getting close to completion.
Saw another one west side of Student Center near the Tiger Transit shelter.
1. A new Kinesiology (the science side of P.E.) building is going where the tennis courts were.
2. A new parking deck is going next to the athletic complex (towards the Beard Eaves coliseum parking lot).
3. Across the street, the old Sewell Hall rubble will house a new fancy athletic dorm.
4. Of course, on the north side of the coliseum, the new student act (Student Wellness Center) has been making good progress for a while already.
we have a gap now?
zach, I think think the Gap came to Auburn in the late 90’s.. haha
The Gap was downtown when I was there 00-03