As if the Gap, the froyo, and our famous Chick-fil-A’s didn’t have you feeling like you were in a mall enough, a map of the Auburn University campus recently went up in Ross Square between Samford Hall and the old Foy.
Speaking of Foy, they’re not sure how many of the maps have been or will be installed.
Photo by Mark Nugent.
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt