Everyday students at a Virginia high school are inspired to literacy by a poster of “Auburn University Football Coach Tommy Tuberville” perched on a stool in Auburn’s locker room—or at least someone’s locker room— and plowing through the “Life of Pi.”
We assume he was looking for recipes for a dessert to take to a barbecue. (Ah, we kid. Love ya’, Tubs.)
UPDATE: Caught reading or caught sleeping? We’re now also convinced his eyes are closed.
Submitted by our own John Ringer, father of one said Virginia students.
* Cam Newton’s Night Out
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt