The news of Nell Fortner’s retirement as Auburn’s women’s basketball coach has us looking back on our favorite Nell not-so-microexpressions, those born in the trenches of Cam-defending Auburn devotion.
They were captured at the Tiger Walk before the 2010 Clemson game. Nell was front and center as Gene Chizik marched into battle. And she was loud.
Like Justin said, Auburn Women’s Basketball coach Nell Fortner was All In before All In was a thing. War Eagle, Nell. And all the best.
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”