The double entendres were ripe on last week’s episode, my friends. Too ripe, some might say. And sure, the innuendo was spicier than the Hot Tomales we were poppin’ by the handful (apparently it’s the only way Rich can get Ron to show up).
But though there was plenty of low-hanging fruit to pluck past the FCC and Lee County’s general sense of decency, there was also plenty of learnin’. Eyes were opened. Boys became men.
Related: Streaking at Auburn, 1974.
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt