When it comes to Auburn memorabilia, would you rather have the program for the 1959 Hardin-Simmons game, Shug’s houndstooth hat, or an autographed 1997 Terry Bowden ad for Golden Flake’s short-lived Baked Flake low fat potato crisps?
Read the story behind this fine piece here.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby