When it comes to Auburn memorabilia, would you rather have the program for the 1959 Hardin-Simmons game, Shug’s houndstooth hat, or an autographed 1997 Terry Bowden ad for Golden Flake’s short-lived Baked Flake low fat potato crisps?
Read the story behind this fine piece here.
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
RT Atlanta says
BartC c/o 95 says
Hardin-Simmons program. Already got one. I’m gonna pass on the Terry Bowden ad.
I will trade with you Bart. Straight up.
I am the proud owner of one of the Jan Jones original Auburn Santas that Terry autographed, back in 1993. #3/100 sold. I know Terry had #1, but not sure who had #2…my best guess would be David Housel. Would not trade it for anything! I may not be be happy with how Terry left us, but have many found memories of the Bowden family when they were here. Shryl was one hell of a t-ball coach!!!