Auburn University launched a website Thursday featuring a 3D map of Jordan-Hare Stadium that not only provides views of a computer-animated Pat Dye Field from any given section but the price of how much it will cost you to get a seat there.
The website is powered by Ballena Technologies, “the market leader in sports and entertainment venue visualization.” And yeah… it’s pretty cool.
Click here and play around.
* Sexiest Auburn cheerleader photo ever?
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Harvey Updyke gets change of venue… to Takeo’s Court