Fans not in attendance at last Friday night’s Tigers Hoops Madness event missed out on a piece of cinematic history starring Auburn forward Adrian Forbes and, of course, center Rob Chubb (who are not relations).
New coach. New arena. Forrest Gump promotional spoofs.
Auburn Basketball is pulling out all the stops.
Related: Auburn Basketball’s “Chairmen of the Boards.”
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn cheerleader and “Survivor” contestant Krista Klumpp tells all
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply