The venerable old eagle statue removed from its perch in front of old Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum in May has been spotted not in an underground athletic department bunker but just chillin’ between the old track and the Student Act.
We could probably put that beak to good use.
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Outkast lasts forever
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959