The eagle in front of Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum is about to become a temporary casualty to construction.
Work on Auburn’s new Student Activities Center is displacing the eagle to parts currently unknown.
Where will the bird be reside until a new home is found?
“That’s actually what they’re trying to figure out today,” said and Athletic Department spokesman.”How they’ll store it until they figure out where it’s going.”
The removal will begin tomorrow.
* LSU women love an Auburn man, says HBO’s Treme
* Leonardo DiCaprio wears an Auburn hat. Again.
* 1993 Iron Bowl license plate defines Ozark-chic in “Winter’s Bone”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn football player plays for Busey’s “Bear”