UPDATE: Family in luxury box recalls eagle encounter, photographs eagle grease.
YouTube has new video of our rascally raptor’s run-in with its own reflection during Saturday’s pregame flight, one that provides a much better view:
No word yet as to Spirit’s post-collision (the world is in motion, so it counts) condition, or if there is a condition to receive word of. We’re working on that. But, regarding the rate of impact, this angle has us a bit more concerned than the others.
UPDATE: But not Nova, who just tweeted: “Had a lot of people ask me about Spirit after Saturday’s flight. The old bald guy is doing great…thank goodness he’s hard-headed!!”
* Auburn dog might have helped kill bin Laden
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Behind the scenes at the New York City Heisman Tiger Walk
* The Mysterious Auburn Man
* Preacher from ESPN ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents
* Sleigh Bells bring out the pompoms
Leave a Reply