… sorry, make that Jason Campball—that’s a Jason Campball matryoshka doll that legendary Silver Rocket / Big Shot record store employee Jim Carlile and wife Amy spotted on the shelves of the Red October gift shop in St. Petersburg, Russia last week.
Sorry, Auburn fans — nothing to see here.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at email@example.com
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* What happens at the Chi Omega Fall Woodser stays on The War Eagle Reader
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey