When our own Kenny Smith interviewed him over the summer for a story in that thing we did, Pat Sullivan, currently head coach at Samford, downplayed the importance of his Heisman Trophy in recruiting kids to play for the Bulldogs.
He apparently didn’t get the memo about the program’s upcoming marketing campaign—billboards across Birmingham proclaiming Samford Football as the home to “Alabama’s First Heisman.”
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Was Tre Smith’s Touchdown Flip against Florida deliberate?
* Auburn fan chisels “War Eagle” into the Sphinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* 1950 Auburn Tigers stacked at coed