The idol worship at Jordan-Hare continues. This time it’s not the Jumbotron but the south end of the stadium, above the Tiger’s Plaza, that’s getting a makeover. The humongous holy scrolls of 2009 are being replaced with smaller versions to make room for the new giants of the faith—Nick Fairley and, we can only assume, THE Blessed Individual.
So far up: Nick Fairley, Pat Sullivan, Zeke Smith, and Tracy Rocker.
UPDATE [Wednesday, 8 a.m.]: …and the Blessed Individual:
UPDATE [Wednesday, 1:45 p.m.]: Carlos Rogers returns:
We of course expect this post to become another Update-A-Palooza over the next 24 hours. Do stay tuned.
Photos again via the intrepid Brian Brown.
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
* War Eagle Moment from space scheduled for October 25
* “War Eagle” carved into face of the Spinx
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time