Thanks to his commitment to picture day, we already knew that new Apple CEO / Auburn grad Tim Cook was more than a casual fan. He has Auburn stuff up in office. He has Auburn stuff up in his home. Dude has Auburn stuff.
But if you need more proof, he’ll apparently only reply personally to emails from servicemen and Auburn fans.
Like he did here:
Check out that sign off. Not just “War Eagle.” Not even “War Damn Eagle.”
A “War Eagle Forever.”
That’s hardcore. That’s Auburn Jedi type stuff.
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* “Punt, Bama, Punt” movie trailer released
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Erin Andrews’ Auburn boyfriend
* Erotic Auburn Beer Stein