We’re moving on from the post that started it all (she was so good to us) and starting afresh, because the pictures just keep coming… and once you try to go beyond “UPDATE FOREVER INFINITY,” the word just starts to lose meaning.
So without further adieu, here are the remaining signs going up at the stadium. Looks like we were right about 2004.
And the 2010 moment deemed the most put-it-on-the-stadium iconic? Foot Lauderdale’s Championship chip shot.
Photos by Alex Miller.
Inside The Auburn Tigers Cheerleaders
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run