Rubbing it in on Birmingham interstates apparently wasn’t enough.
Bama fans are also reportedly being toyed with as they retrieve their luggage at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (and we presume the Atlanta airport as well) via “Your Future Is Clear” ads rotating through digital displays at baggage claim stations.
Flight 2827… arriving from Your Worst Freaking Nightmare.
H/T @AUFamily, AUFamily.com
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Auburn fan selling Toomer’s Corner toilet paper for Tuscaloosa relief
* Toomer’s Oaks sapling to be planted on Capitol lawn
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* How Bama remembers “Punt, Bama, Punt”
* Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid, 1981
* Nikki Cox, Auburn fan
* Cam Newton’s portrait hanging in GQ lobby
RT Atlanta says
There’s a big billboard size version of this sign in ATL, on 85 North Bound, just outside the Perimeter – I think the sign may be just before the exit for Greater Atl Christian Academy. Anyhow, all UGathens folks get to see the sign as they head north before turning off to 316.
martie 13 says
There are a signs few in ATL
Michael Val Hietter says
There were “Fearless and True” / Tiger Eyes billboards for the past year or two here in the Atlanta, along with a few “AU FAMILY – ALL IN” ones popping up this past year. I can’t wait to see some of the Crystal Football make it here!