Thankfully, for those of us too chicken, allergic to killer catfish saliva, or restricted by doctor’s orders to actually jump off of Lake Martin’s fabled Chimney Rock, YouTube user StayHungry334 recently strapped on a GoPro waterproof sports camera and took a cinematic plunge that’ll have you feeling like you’re “swimming with The Pants” yourself!
No, the possible Pat Dye’s Pants spotting at 1:36 is only part of the post-splash footage that makes the video TWERpropriate, thanks for asking, but the language is briefly—though understandably—NSFW.
* Fans equate Iron Bowl losses with the end of the world—now confirmed by science!
* Auburn is the question, Cam the answer on Jeopardy!
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Outer Space is full of Auburn shirts