Here’s this week’s comic (last week’s is here, the first week’s is here) from Pat Dye’s Pants.
Wait a minute… dumb bass… dumbass… is that a Perkins joke?
(Click image to enlarge.)
Follow Pat Dye’s Pants on Twitter.
Click here to read Part II of “The Patchwork Pat Dye.” And here for a Coke commercial with the Coach. “Youcudbeawinnah!”
* Auburn’s Heisman-posing gymnast says getting Bama fans to boo was the whole idea
* Pat Dye on Faulker, Bo Jackson’s sex life, David and Goliath and other topics
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Man in Auburn shirt spotted helping Japan dig out
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
I notice a “Shug Life” at the bottom of the strip. That’s an original idea and not one I gave you in a comment recently, right?
Not sure what you mean, Warren. “Shug Life” is the name of one J.M. Comer’s column, has been since Sept. ’09. Don’t know how it got down there. Or are you talking about the comic itself? Which comment are you talking about?