Charles Barkley spoke today at Tony Barbee’s basketball camp at Auburn Arena, telling reporters that he’s excited about the direction Barbee is taking Auburn basketball and that watching Bo Jackson play football “was one of the highlights of my life,” right up there with Godfather’s pizza.
Video by David Morrison.
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Recent Auburn grad fighting porn star, others for Charlie Sheen’s affection
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards