In this delicious 1981 photo, The Round Mound of Rebound looks to be on the verge of getting very uncivilized with a piece pizza, presumably from the Domino’s on Magnolia.
Avoid the Noid.
UPDATE: There’s been outrage over our claim that the pizza is Domino’s, which was based on the cup Barkley is drinking from. But we’re willing to concede the possibility that it’s just a plastic Domino’s cup Charles grabbed from his apartment and that the pizza really is — smartly — from Godfather’s or Mr. Gatti’s. Lord, it looks good.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Photo of the Day archives.
* A-Day Whiskey Fountain
* Auburn grad is Top 50 finalist in Charlie Sheen’s intern contest
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* Auburn Brew Club wins bet, quaffs Oregon homebrew
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl