Answer: This 6″6, 250 pound quarterback has brought more acclaim to his almost-mater in just seven months than most players could bring in a lifetime. On Monday, he became the fourth Auburn football player to be referenced on Jeopardy!—it took Bo Jackson 25 years.
Who is Cam Newton (is a question no one will ever ask again)?
For the record, the dude answered Ohio State. In their wildest Jeopardy dreams…
UPDATE: We have video.
H/T Jon Harris.
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Outer Space is full of Auburn shirts