Answer: This 6″6, 250 pound quarterback has brought more acclaim to his almost-mater in just seven months than most players could bring in a lifetime. On Monday, he became the fourth Auburn football player to be referenced on Jeopardy!—it took Bo Jackson 25 years.
Who is Cam Newton (is a question no one will ever ask again)?
For the record, the dude answered Ohio State. In their wildest Jeopardy dreams…
UPDATE: We have video.
H/T Jon Harris.
Related: George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Derek Jeter’s guardian angel spotted—and he’s an Auburn fan
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Outer Space is full of Auburn shirts
Ohio State?! We came in right after this question. Dude (rightfully) lost.
War Eagle! What a wonderful season. All in
Gong him, Alex
Seriously, how could anyone in this country not know about Cam Newton and Auburn after the media attack blitz?
Takeo Spikes' Neck says
Cam Newton is usually always the answer