We learned some interesting things this morning on CNN: Auburn players have to cross state lines to help Alabama disaster victims (or perhaps “Going Into Alabama” is some sort of “Crossing The Rubicon”-ish metaphor for self-sacrifice) and it was apparently Gene Chizik’s —not Obama’s— decision to delay the Tigers’ visit to the White House. Who knew?!
But despite being leatherless, but Coach navigated the minefield of misinformation laid during his interview with The Most Trusted Name in News like a national champion.
Give that man a raise!
* Gene Chizik feeds a cow named in his honor
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.