If you’ve forgiven Bama-owned Bromberg’s for insulting your fiance, mother, and grandmother, than let them help you get your dad what he always wanted for Father’s Day: a Waterford crystal football commemorating Auburn’s national championship.
He’ll burp “War Eagle” even louder than grandma!
H/T Andrew Salser, Esq.
UPDATE: We were told that Wares Jewelers in Auburn has them, too (keeping it in the family). But Mrs. Malzahn says they’ve run out. But still have crystal helmets or something.
* Cam Newton hung in GQ lobby
* Michigan second graders are spying on Auburn
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn