If you’ve forgiven Bama-owned Bromberg’s for insulting your fiance, mother, and grandmother, than let them help you get your dad what he always wanted for Father’s Day: a Waterford crystal football commemorating Auburn’s national championship.
He’ll burp “War Eagle” even louder than grandma!
H/T Andrew Salser, Esq.
UPDATE: We were told that Wares Jewelers in Auburn has them, too (keeping it in the family). But Mrs. Malzahn says they’ve run out. But still have crystal helmets or something.
* Cam Newton hung in GQ lobby
* Michigan second graders are spying on Auburn
* The 2011 Auburn schedule poster is nice to look at
* Krista Klumpp wears an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Pat Dye says Prince William would have played split end
* Pat Dye builds a fence
* Auburn BCS Bus rescues youth group
* Lutzenkirchen knew something was wrong with the Iron Bowl playlist
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The G.I. Joe from Auburn
Nope. Haven’t forgiven them yet.
forgive bromberg’s? someday…maybe. forget the arrogance? never.
Waterford only made 2011 of these…Ware’s must be selling the ones left from their original order. Waterford’s own website has been sold out for months now.
What was the insult by Bromberg’s?
aunana, they ran this ad in some papers in late 2007. There was a similarly-styled Alabama version, but nowhere near as egregious, etc. http://tigertales.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/brombergs-ad3.png
thewareaglereader, thank you for the response and subsequent posting – will never do business with Bromberg’s again.
FYI – Bromberg’s competitor in Mountain Brook is Barton Clay Fine Jewelers……..they are good Auburn boys!!
Send your business there instead……