The Spring of Dye continues with an autograph card, recently rediscovered and submitted by TWER reader Steven Porter, from Auburn’s 1987 Fan Day [click to enlarge].
The stain around Eric Ramsey’s signature (just below Coach Dye’s photo) appeared by itself on September 27, 1991.
Porter, who was 11 in 1987, says on crisp Autumn days you can still detect the faintest whiff of A1 Sauce.
* The Worldwide ‘War Eagle’ of 1978
* Pat Dye buying sunglasses
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”