Mocking The Draft, as is their custom, has done students of the 2010 Iron Bowl everywhere a wondrous favor by splicing together Auburn’s every offensive play against Alabama’s defense, and Alabama’s every offensive play against Auburn’s defense into two separate videos of practically identical length.
If you start and play them at exactly same time, you can see The Matrix.
Wash it all down with the Auburn highlights called by Rod Bramblett, and then by Eli Gold.
* Awesome old Department of Interior video shows Auburn (and Chewacla) of yesteryear
* Harvey Updyke in high school
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Bo and Me
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* The Auburn player who played for Bama… and Busey