This goes out to a Bama fan living in a van down by the river.
* Awesome old Department of Interior video shows Auburn (and Chewacla) of yesteryear
* Harvey Updyke in high school
* Could Bieber Fever save the Toomer’s Oaks?
* Toomer’s Corner after Punt, Bama, Punt
* Bo and Me
* The University of Alabama White Bears?
* De La Soul’s DJ Maseo says he’d lend talent to pregame if ‘conducive’
* Barrett Trotter knows when to hold’em
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* The Secret History of Pat Dye Field
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* The Auburn player who played for Bama… and Busey
“All cried out over you” scene is beautiful. Did you see Julio wipe McElroy’s drool?
This is great. Really, I mean this is just awesome. I only wish we had the calls from the play where T’Sharvan Bell did a suplex on ginger.
I’m with Chris above…edit the video and add the T-Bell sack of Greg “My Head Hurts” McElroy :)….I just LOVE watching that Youtube cartoon with Greg and Julio discussing the loss…too funny!
I don’t get to hear the radio broadcasts very often, and when Rod started for Auburn, I was not sure he would ever be all that great, but after listening to this one, I dare say he might be working on his own set of classic calls!