Chizik and Auburn’s 2010 BCS National Champion football team will be guests of President Barack Obama at the White House on Friday, April 29, White House officials announced Thursday.
The Tigers will be honored by President Obama at 10 a.m. ET at the White House (that former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs never did roll). President Obama will make remarks about Auburn’s 2010 national title team and take a photo with the group.
Following the ceremony, the Tigers will participate in a Let’s Move! South Lawn Series Youth Football Clinic on the South Lawn (the Metro Washington Auburn Alumni Club’s flag football team should try to get in on that… if Heisman Man can get past security).
The team will leave for Washington D.C. on Thursday evening and return Friday afternoon.
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* Behind the scenes of the NYC AU Club’s Heisman Tiger Walk
* Auburn coed is internet icon
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna in Philippines will watch BCSCG in style
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?