A man wearing what appears to be an Auburn “National Champions” t- shirt was photographed (picture 8 of 15) gettin’ his (Auburn) Creed on this morning, cultivating sympathy with his fellow men by helping U.S. soldiers and other civilians remove debris from Hachinohe harbor. The area suffered severe damage from the massive tsunami that struck the Japanese coast following last Friday’s 9.0 magnitude earthquake.
Eagle Eye Award goes to @fearlessandtrue
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* Auburn buses still cruising Phoenix
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all!!!
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
* Auburn buses still driving around Phoenix
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
Leave a Reply