To continue an annual tradition that is uniquely TWER*, we will host a LiveBlog Wednesday to celebrate, bemoan, and mock the borderline-stalker spectacle known as National Signing Day.
We will discuss important and timely issues, such as: Will DJ Maseo’s maniacal laugh play after every excellent run by Tre Mason? Fax machines? Still? The importance (or unimportance) of recruiting rankings. The Alabama homerism of Rivals. Dwarfism and Nick Saban: Living with Short Man Syndrome. Joe Schad’s IQ. Media conspiracies. Great names in Auburn recruiting history. China’s public transit system. The Falklands. Tray Blackmon.
We just don’t want to lose that feeling:
TWER’s Auburn Recruiting LiveBlog — 10 a.m. Wednesday
*Well, Jerry did it last year.
* What happens at the Chi Omega Fall Woodser stays on The War Eagle Reader
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey