If you weren’t fully convinced (and you totally should be), we present further testimony that Chris Lowe, an Auburn grad teaching English to the spirited, eager youngsters of Central Christian Academy in Suwon, Korea, is truly doing the Lord’s work.
Reports that Lowe is another quality product of Auburn’s philosophy department come as no surprise to TWER.
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* In the time of “Got 13″ she was a Tiger
* Was Walt Disney an Auburn fan?
* AU fan possibly contributed to Courtney Love’s teenage delinquency
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Auburn alumna tops TheHill.com’s “50 Most Beautiful People” list
* Young Bartley meets David Housel for breakfast
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Under Armour congratulates Cam Newton with full-page ad
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Harry Connick Jr. — Auburn Man?
It’s truly inspiring to see young people doing good work! Love it! lol
That is hilarious! I hope they can watch the game and do some cheering then!! Gosh, what would they think if they could ever visit a game at Jordan Hare? Maybe some of those kids will be exchange students at AU one day…….very cool.