I bragged in our last Tiger Pause post (about SpaceCamp — Joaquin’s stand-in wrote, by the way… awaiting a picture!) that I can spot Auburn logos like Rain Man can count toothpicks.
I’m not the only one.
Thanks to the eagle eye of one TWER reader (Marcus) we’re now aware of the very real possibility that an Auburn fan helped contribute to the teenage delinquency, and therefore, per the Behind The Music narrative, the subsequent music career, of one Courtney Love.
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”
Know of any pop-culture Auburn references? Drop us a line: email@example.com.