First the preacher. Now everyone.
Yes, ESPN’s “Roll Tide” commercial has been hijacked by Auburn commit Quan “War Eagle, Baby” Bray… who simply helps the world remember where they got the idea from in the first place.
War Eagle, Baby.
UPDATE: This actually appears to have been made — or at least uploaded — by a (self-loathing?) Bama fan.
* Pulitzer Prize winner Rick Bragg discusses the Bama’s dismay at Auburn’s championship
* Videographer behind AU hype videos wasn’t initially sold on “All I Do is Win”
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* Erin Andrews at Toomer’s Corner
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* Against Me! bassist pulls for the Tigers
* Player on 1972 ‘Amazin’s’ squad battling Lou Gehrig’s Disease
* Montgomery Business that de-toilet papers Toomer’s busier than ever
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Model Molly Sims spotted at the Iron Bowl in an Auburn jersey
Mac M says
Big time beefcat?
All I do is Win, Win, Win, War Eagle baby!