The back page of yesterday’s Atlanta Journal-Constitution sports section:
Correction: T’was the Alpharetta Neighbor, not the AJC. We think that’s actually kind of cooler. But our apologies.
Photo submitted by The Boogins.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives (the link now actually works!).
Help TWER – support our sponsors:
* Bo Jackson vs. Clark Kent
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* James Garner and the Auburn plaque in ‘Tank’
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs