The back page of yesterday’s Atlanta Journal-Constitution sports section:
Correction: T’was the Alpharetta Neighbor, not the AJC. We think that’s actually kind of cooler. But our apologies.
Photo submitted by The Boogins.
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at [email protected]
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives (the link now actually works!).
Help TWER – support our sponsors:
* Bo Jackson vs. Clark Kent
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* James Garner and the Auburn plaque in ‘Tank’
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
Aww, look at our little Cammy Cam, all grown up and winning Heismans 🙂
Sorry, not AJC (although maybe it was in there too) this was from the little Alpharetta Ga
Neighbor. Still pretty cool-especially when the Dawgs are in disarray.
ATL Tiger says
Curious why the Alpharetta Neighbor… are we recruiting anyone from Milton, Roswell or any of the other schools up in that area?