When I saw Bobby, I flipped on the camera. When random drunk South Carolina fan saw random Auburn dude in orange jacket, he turned on the charm.
It just happened to happen all at the same time.
I think Bobby replied “good game.” Either that or “thank you.”
* Pine Hill Haints release song from new album to honor Toomer’s
* Outkast lasts forever
* Did Auburn student’s roll Toomer’s Corner after Bear Bryant died?
* TWER interviews Stephen Enloe, the Emotional Agronomist
* Bama police keep vigil over Bear Bryant statue
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Former Auburn cheerleader stars in ‘Best Worst Movie’
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959