The Big Apple’s love affair with the Loveliest Village continues — check out not only the kind words from our official outfitters on full storefront display at their outlet store in Soho, but the Auburn logo lending some coal to the warm glow of New York’s Christmastime consumerism (mainly hoodies and t-shirts, we’re told) there in the bottom right corner.
Photo by Auburn freshman Blythe Brock, submitted by Brian Iddon
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives (which now actually works!).
Help TWER – support our sponsors:
* Bo Jackson vs. Clark Kent
* My first meeting with Dean Foy
* James Garner and the Auburn plaque in ‘Tank’
* Alice Fraasa demonstrates the AU Gang Sign
* Auburn’s Miss Universe contestant, Audrey Moore
* Auburn amputee has tiger-striped prosthetic legs