I think it’s safe to say that few players have sparked the the Halloween creativity of Auburn fans like Cam Newton.
First this and now:
Of course, carver Andrew Henley will probably be hunted down like a dog by university officials (officially licensed Cam-O-Lanterns are available only in area bookstores), and rightfully so: after all, are the “oohs and ahhs” of Auburn trick-or-treaters really worth risking the eligibility of the Heisman front-runner?
Actually, this thing is so kick-a — including the ref is genius — I’m inclined to say yes: “… he walked among and blew kisses for eight games and at least two incredible pumpkins…”
Submitted by Andrew Henley (of the Terry Henleys?).
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Take a picture of it? Screen cap it? Know someone who did?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
… and check out the Photo of the Day archives here.
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* The truth behind the 1988 Auburn vs. LSU “Earthquake” game
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot