John Marshall, an 2004 Auburn grad from Ohio, sent in this documentation of a dare of devotion done in the “fan-da-monium” of Auburn’s undefeated season. Shall we soon add another?
Did you see something AUsome? Weird? Today? Whenever? Send it to us at [email protected]
* Bama fans boo Auburn gymnast for striking Heisman pose
* Hit Stanley McClover in the face for discounts!
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Ronald Reagan was an Auburn fan
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?
* Mates of State’s Jason Hammel talks football
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
* How Fraternities Work
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium
Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.