Baseball Hall of Fame induction has its perks—that turf looks as lush as the stuff Paul Conner planted in 1981! (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Video: Jeff Poor
Related: Frank Thomas’ Big Hurt Beer arrives in Auburn.
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* That time they burned the Glom
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans
* Sense of humor, unique voice turn Meghan McCarthy into social media megastar; Auburn senior has more than a million followers on Vine
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply