How long is it going to take Auburn to beat Alabama? Ninety minutes. Listen for 90 minutes and find out. Like a Marvel movie.
Van and John’s already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Hit them up on the Twitter: @auwishbone / @jkringer / @vanallenplexico.
Email the show at [email protected]
And listen to past episodes here.
* Auburn art museum places winning bid on amazing Warhol photo of John Oates in an Auburn shirt
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* The Ten Best Auburn Games That Never Happened
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Jim Magruder says
So we’re 10.5 point underdogs at home. The way I see it, God’s good for one TD, and Gus’ll get the other one. AUBURN WINS! GO TIGERS!!!