Give’em hell, give’em hell. Give this guy hell. Give him hell so hard. Do it, Gus. Please. Hell. Give it.
Van and John’s already best-selling Auburn football book, Decades of Dominance, is here.
Email the show at [email protected]
And listen to past episodes here.
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Skyrockets in flight: Auburn cheers from 1913
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth
* Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
* Jimmy Buffett Sang: Let’s Get Drunk and Screw (Up My 1st Year at Auburn)
* Toomer’s Oak gavel